The 2017 Justin Addison Memorial Conservation Cup (JAMCC) is being held Sunday, November 5, 2017. It will held at Summergrove Farms in Folsom, Louisiana and we are very excited thinking about all the great things planned for our guests! There will be a polo match, great food & drinks, music and auctions! Why not be part of the fun and volunteer? All volunteers receive free admission and buffet lunch so be sure and ask your friends to volunteer with you! We need many volunteers throughout the day from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
Please volunteer for as many shifts as you would like by filling out the form below! You will have plenty of time to enjoy the fun before, during and after your shift!
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Event Set Up – unload and set up supplies and auction items, hang banner, sponsor poster, photos and signs, and put table cloths and information on guests tables.
- Guest Registration– Help set up Registration table; check in sponsors and their guests as they arrive, including handing out information, name tags and receiving payment (credit cards, checks and cash).
- Volunteer Registration – Help set up Registration table; check-in volunteers, give volunteer name badges; Volunteer Coordinator will direct volunteers to their stations.
- Cash Bar Service – Serve beer, wine and cocktails. (credit cards, checks and cash) (must be 21 years and older)
- Professional Photographer – Take society photos of the guests, LTL Board of Directors, Advisory Board and Volunteers. Also take photos of the activities, including children’s activity area.
- Photographer Assistant – Assist photographer with coordinating photo shots.
- Childcare & Activity Assistants – Help supervise children and activities in children’s area.
- Parking Attendant – Direct guest’s cars to the appropriate parking area/spaces.
- Silent Auction Tent Assistants – Help watch over the silent auction items, keep track of silent auction bid sheets and help winners with bid sheets and items. Will work with Silent Auction Coordinator.
- Silent Auction Check Out Assistants – Check out silent auction winners (credit cards, checks and cash) for the Silent Auction Items and give receipt to winner to be able to pick up item.
- Live & Calcutta Auction Runners – Help record the winners of the Live and Calcutta Auctions; take winner’s names to guest registration/check out table.
- Merchandise Sales – Help sell LTL merchandise (credit cards, checks and cash).
- VIP Guest Servers – Help serve drinks to VIP guests and help with lunch buffet. ( must be 21 and older)
- Event Breakdown – Help take down pop-up tents, signs, photos and banner and load items and supplies back into trailer; pick up remaining trash and help take to dumpster.
- Floaters – Volunteer anywhere needed, such as, assisting the coordinators or other volunteers with their duties.
Volunteers collecting any kind of payment will have credit card sliders for cell phones and tablets and be shown how to use them. If you have a cell phone that can be used we appreciate it if you could please bring it with you……there is no charge to use your phone.
Looking forward to another incredible event! Thank you so much for volunteering! Could not do it without you!